Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Muscular Development Magazine features ME!

I'm honored to be featured in the December issue of Muscular Development Magazine in Steve Wennerstrom's column Femme Physique. Steve shot these photographs in a gym in Houston, Texas following The John Sherman Classic that I won to qualify for the 2005 Nationals the following weekend. This was a wonderful opportunity to catch up as I hadn't seen Steve in awhile.

Steve is one of the best to shot with. He gives direction well and makes you feel like a goddess. I learned a lot over the years working with him and watching him shoot. Recently, at the NPC Nationals Bodybuilding Contest, Steve received a well deserved award of recognition. It's impossible to imagine the sport of women's bodybuilding without his contribution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome physique!

JACKIEAOJR said...

WOW WHAT AN AWSOME AMAZING BEAUTIFUL WOMAN . I CANT HELP BUT TO DREAM EVERYTIME I SEE PICTURES OF ROBIN .