Thursday, August 10, 2006

Web Site Update and Europa Super Show

We are close to launching the newly redesigned website! Sorry, but these galleries are no longer on-line.

The Europa Super Show is just around the corner (August 25th) and I'm working hard and trying to stay sane as the time grows near. Cardio twice a day and being perfect on my diet are taking at toll and I'm doing my best to keep a positive attitude, although it's very tough at times. I really just want to enjoy the experience and not get too stressed out mentally. This time, I'm doing it on my own. In the past, I had the brilliant Chad Nicholls helping me, but I didn't feel I could afford that luxury this year. If I compete again in the future, Chad will be my number one priority because I realize having his help is not a luxury, but a necessity!

I'll post pictures soon!

I'm very excited about some of the athletes I'm working with for the North American and Nationals and will write in more detail about them soon.


No comments: