Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Leg Work Out and Master's Nationals

Today was made really great by a terrific leg workout with my training partner and husband, Barry. We squatted, supersetted extensions with adductor work and finished with seated leg curls. Calves were done with extended and bent leg exercises. We get the best results using moderate weight and high reps (at least 30) for calves with lots of stretching in between sets.




I'm training and dieting for the Master's Nationals in Pittsburgh, July 23rd. This contest has become a pro-qualifier for the women's bodybuilding and
figure division winners for the first time this year. My contest prep is going very well and I'll be adding lots of details about this in the coming weeks. The photo was taken last Saturday along with several others you can view on my web site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin, I am looking foward to you being in Pittsburgh. You will find out that the Station Square where you probably will be staying is a "top-notch" hotel. There are a lot of nice shops and restaurants there. You will have a lot to do there which will make for a pleasent stay. I wish you all the luck Robin. I am sure you will be in top condition. I am pretty sure I will make it there sometime this weekend and would like to meet you. Again, good luck.